Tracking an Order
All orders that have been placed can be viewed by selecting 'View My Orders' on the Account page which is accessible following user registration, or by using this link:
The only exception to this is if the customer has placed the order via Google Checkout and opted to bypass registration. However, in this situation they are able to follow their order through Google itself.
The order and payment status information changes throughout the process until orders are dispatched and fully paid, but it does not provide actual delivery tracking information.
Possible Order Statuses:
- Processing Application - used with lease/finance orders
- Preparing Shipment
- Part Shipped (Multiple Consignments)
- Order Shipped
- Documents Sent - used with lease/finance orders
- Signed Documents Received
- Installation Complete
Possible Payment Statuses:
- Partially Authorised - this is used if the card does not authorise for the full order total, or if the AVS/CVV is not fully valid